Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #141
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey,hey,hey It's double shot Tuesday:

    I'm going to play 2 each by 2 artists that ROCK my world.

    Money Changes Everything~ Cyndi Lauper

    I Drove All Nite~ Cyndi Lauper
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Love Is Pain~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

    RoadRunner~ ( New York Version of course ) Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Fresh hot, steamy [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is ready with NY Charlie style bagels ( it's the flat bagel,only made in NYC ) //oo\\

    Have a KooL day!
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #142
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey it's Fryday! Amber Fry is finally going to testify in the Scott Peterson murder trial.
    Her attorney, Gloria Alred, will not give specifics but implies that the testimony will hang Peterson!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] But actually today is two-Fer Tuesday so here are my Two-Fers:

    Everybody's Talking_Harry Nilsson
    Everybody Knows_Dave Clark Five

    Have a great Two-Fer Tuesday ya'all! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Here come old FLAT top! //oo\\ Thanks for the bagels NYJ!

  3. #143
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    My-Two-Fer-Tuseday 2-Parts

    # 1
    Rock Candy...................MONTROSE
    Candy's Gone Bad..........GOLDEN EARRING

    # 2
    Candy-O........................CARS
    Candy Store Rock...........LED ZEPPELIN ''Just lov-the lyric's to this song " !

    Everyone have a great week.......& A big kiss To the Most Beautiful "L.A woman" [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #144
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lance how long you in the area bro?

  5. #145
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning!
    How are you all doing on this fine Humpday morning?
    Hopefully, as good as good can be!
    Mwah? Fine and dandy 4 sure!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #146
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    5 more days until I go back to work.... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #147
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    5 more days? How can that be?
    Baby CCfan would have to be over 3 months old already.
    Born in May.....June, July, August. Great gosh o-mighty it has been three months already!
    Well CCfan, I guess it's true. Only five more days till you return to w*rk.
    Such is life, eh?!?! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    Well it's Thirsty Thursday and I was already thirsty yesterday in anticipation of it!
    Now---> [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
    Later-> [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  8. #148
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Luke is 3 months old today.

    4 more days.

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 12, 2004 11:29 AM: Message edited by: CCfan ]</font>

  9. #149
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhh, CCFan [img]eek.gif[/img] the count down has begun. I have been off work for so long now, I'm starting to miss it (Stop laughing) [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    Rog

  10. #150
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I need to go back to work for me. However, I am dreading sending Luke to daycare. I had a cry out today over the stress of everything. I think it will be o.k.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic